Thursday, May 13, 2010

I should be packing

Of the many times that my favorite camping backpack has joined me for a journey to an exotic destination, not once did it contain a carefully folded business suit. There is a first time for everything. 

At first I chose to study abroad this summer simply because I missed the opportunity so many times before. There was nothing that ever held me back (of course the luxury of retrospect allows me to realize this 5 years later), but I never took advantage of my contacts, friends, or resources like I should have. Along with my decision to go to law school I also resolved to challenge myself like I never have. So, now I'm glad I did it because this is certainly a way to test myself like never before. 
   1L life is history... on to the next challenge...Pack a suit in a backpack along with everything else I need for a month abroad. 

Stay tuned for more over the next few weeks (I promise slightly more than backpack-packing puzzle challenges... )



1 comment: